- General Details
- Additional Information
- Download Catalog
0.2 – 5.0 VDC
Tiller Heads Input Devices
The Curtis TH series are tiller heads packaged in a rugged housing that offer an attractive and practical method of controlling 24V electric vehicles.
• Ergonomic design maximizes vehicle and operator productivity while minimizing operator fatigue.
• Nylon PA6-GF30 housing and sealed electronics make the tiller head ideal for use in all types of environments – the tiller head can even be used reliably in the rain.
• Optional proportional switches provide more precise lift and lower control, thereby improving safety.
• A single electrical connector makes wiring easy to install, reducing vehicle assembly costs and eliminating costly wiring errors.
• Highly configurable – Curtis can supply tiller heads for all of your different applications.
• Curtis tiller heads integrate seamlessly with applicable Curtis motor controllers, contactors, and instrumentation